Sunday 12 October 2014

Personal: 1st Birthday

Today marks the one year anniversary since I started working from home as a freelance illustrator. Prior to setting up Emma Pryce Illustration I'd never had much confidence in my abilities as an artist, but the reaction, encouragement, support and interest I've received over the past year has been amazing. Plus the experience helped a great deal with my placement for my final year of university, where this time next year I'll have a degree in what I love doing, and hopefully another wonderful year of illustrating will be done and dusted!
This illustration is what started me on my journey as a freelancer. It's hard work, but I've enjoyed every second of working for myself over the past year and hope that, one day, that will be how I can make my living.


No comments:

Post a Comment