Tuesday 28 April 2015

Project: D&AD Awards - Future You

One half of the Future You project was to create a digital image to represent yourself in 10 years time.

I developed the idea of me just being a massive hippy!!! But covered in the tattoos from the previous post.

The idea is that I am not necessary physically covered head to toe in tattoos, but more the symbolism of what each tattoo symbolises and the person I have become throughout the journey of getting them/creating them/doing them/achieving these goals.


I quickly compiled some ideas with my very, very limited Photoshop knowledge!!



I then ran out of time! But compiled this image using the coloured in tattoos from the final flash sheet with the intention of colouring it in digitally.


I thought I could use this for promotional materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment