Wednesday 6 May 2015

Project: Promotional Materials

We're coming towards the end of the project now and things are, slowly, starting to take shape with my promotional materials.

I have decided to use stones as they are one of my favourite things to paint on, but also use painted
twigs as well.

The colours used for my promotional materials are the colours I will use for my final major project too, which is a series of paintings using a limited colour palette.

The first stone I painted was with the intention of using it for a business card. I have experimented with a few different possibilities of how it may look but haven't settled on one idea yet..









Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

I also experimented with using stones to create a CV that would then be photographed, much like I intent to do with the business cards.

Embedded image permalink  Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

I like the idea of photographing it against a bold background - using one of the other colours from my final colour palette.

I then, also, experimented with painting bottles!! These would be nice to photograph for postcards etc. but also they are perfect for holding my painted twigs!

Embedded image permalink Embedded image permalink

 Embedded image permalink

Also.... the best little painted twig got it's own mini photo shoot, just for being so damn cute!













Embedded image permalink 










No comments:

Post a Comment