Sunday 8 November 2015

Work: Modified Blackboard Wall

When the shop I work at opened three months ago, I was asked to quickly to draw up a blackboard wall of all the shops within the building which was done so quickly and roughly that I had never really been happy with it.
Due to the fact we have pop up shops within the building, the list had changed and I thought I would take the opportunity to draw up a much better, neater, professional looking blackboard wall using my chalk pens instead of just regular chalk. This made it look a lot smarter and easier to read too.
I added the logo from each shop as well to make it look more recognisable for customers as they walked through the building. I can then rub away each one as they change and replace it with the newest shop name.


No comments:

Post a Comment